Biao Ge, “There are no tea experts.” Shantou, Guangdong Province, April 26, 2016 – new letter from Ms. Felix...
Tea Chronicles, , Outside Of Our Teapot, Tea Letters, black tea, Chinese tea, Felix Giron, Hangzhou, Jiu qu hong mei, long jing, Meijiawu, Xi Hu, 0
A new letter from Ms. Felix Giron. This time she writes about visiting Meijiawu tea fields in Chinese province...
Tea Chronicles, , Outside Of Our Teapot, Tea Letters, Chinese tea, dan cong, Felix Giron, Guangdong, jin li xiang factory, tea plantations, 0
When I opened this blog I could not even dream that it will develop into a community of tea...
- Christmas Tea Reviews: Cozy Fireplace Christmas Tea – Brewing Leaf
- Mei Leaf – London based tea shop with a style
- Takarabako Organic Shimane Aged Black Tea 2015 Vintage – Yunomi
- Tea Interview with Mr. Wouter Verelst from Satemwa Tea Estates, Malawi
- Spring Flush Premium Whole Leaf Green Tea from Australia – Arakai Estate